The Independence of Transportation is Imperative
When a Senior and their family have made the decision to choose an assisted living home, they’ve decided that assistance with Daily Living Activities are essential, but they also understand that having an independent life at a board and care home is just as important.
Being taken care of indoors is a must but there are times when residents want to get out of the house to get some fresh air, attend social gatherings, enjoy breakfast or lunch at their favorite restaurant, take a nature walk and/or go to important meetings or appointments.
Blossom Valley Oasis LLC | Assisted Living Home offers assistant in finding Transportation and Errand Services for our Residents. During admission Family and resident is informed on the assistance we provide in finding transportation for any need the Resident will have. If any service is contracted it is at the Residents expense.
The Residents safety is extremely important to us and we will work with their family to make sure the most appropriate form of transportation is used for them. We value our resident’s independence to travel and socialize. Below are a few reasons why we believe transportation and errands assistance are important to our assisted living senior loved ones:
The Importance of Transportation and Errands
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments: It is imperative that our residents attend all of their appointments with their primary care physician to get regular checkups, to be informed about any health changes they may have an to receive any medication updates or to inform their physician about any concerns they have about their overall health. We work with Residents family to ensure that transportation has been set up for them to get to their doctor appointment on time.
- Transportation to Meetings or Activities: Although Seniors may not socialize as much as they used to, they still have the desire to be socially active and enjoy rides to certain activities or events that they love to go to. Going out into the community is physically and mentally rejuvenating for your loved one and it is imperative for their health and wellbeing and general longevity of life. We help set up transportation to any outing they wish to take as long as it’s safe for them to do so.
- Shopping Errands: Residents and family are more then welcome to go on shopping outings. Family will have to sign out their family member and inform staff when they will be taking them out and bringing them back to the home.
- The Great Outdoors: Everyone loves to get out of the house and enjoy nature and the amazing sceneries around them. Your loved one is no exception and taking them out on nature walks will be our pleasure keeping Residents safety in mind. We will inform family on any planned outing
Blossom Valley Oasis LLC | Assisted Living Home offers assistance in finding transportation to any location for Residents as long as its safe for them to do so. If after reading this and you still have any questions or concerns, you can contact us at (909) 296-4469 or fill out a form here to ask any assisted living home question you may have. Thank you for you interest in our assisted living facility and our transportation and errands services.
What types of services are available?
Our Qualified Caregivers have the experience and compassion to provide assistance with everyday personal care tasks, such as:
- Assisting with morning and evening routines
- Bathing (showers, baths, sponge baths, bed baths)
- Restroom activities (toilet assistance, incontinence, accident monitoring)
- Personal hygiene/grooming (hair care, skin care, oral care, nail care)
- Dressing (clothing selection and assistance)
- Mobility (transfers, walking, range of motion exercises, light exercise)
Where do I receive personal care services?
Your loved one will receive “Live In” senior care at Blossom Valley Oasis LLC | Assisting Living Home and will receive 24 Hour Assistance with a caregiver who provides one on one care and support.