Our Central Dining Program
Our Assisted Living Home offers a Central Dining Program that Caters to its residents, offering 3 nutritious meals a day and snacks. Residents help develop weekly menus based on the foods they love. Our menus reflect any dietary needs your loved ones may have. We strive to provide the best meal plan that every resident will love and our meal preperation and planning revolves around that idea
Great Tasting Food
At Blossom Valley Oasis LLC | Assisted Living Home, our objective is to provide a delectable and nourishing Central Dining Program that every Resident looks forward to. Great tasting food is a must. All our meals are savory and delicious. Our experienced kitchen staff creates meals with love and care.
A Diverse Menu
Each Residents cultural and ethnic taste is incorporated in our meal preparation and planning. While keeping their diet restrictions and nourishment in mind, we want our residents to enjoy home cooked meals. Our experienced kitchen staff creates a variety of diverse dishes that our residents enjoy. We encourage your loved ones to give us suggestions on foods they would like to have and meals they were accustomed to before the move to our assisted living home.
When you want the best for your loved one, you choose an assisted living facility whose meal preparation and planning is fresh and not prepackaged or meals with tons of preservatives and hormones. We always offer fresh fruits and vegetables, delectable meats and poultry that keep our Residents coming back for more and at the same time, it keeps them healthy and strong to energize them throughout the day.
During admission all dietary needs are discussed with the residents primary care physician, family and resident. The plan of care will highlight the special diets our residents need to follow. Meals are planned accordingly to enhance their health and help them thrive with us. Below are a few examples of how we manage and monitor specific diets for your loved one.
- Residents with Diabetes: Primary care gives us the meal plans for your loved one and we inform our staff what type of diet the Residents will follow and what meals are appropriate for our resident.
- Residents with Dysphagia: (Difficulty Swallowing) Your loved one will benefit from texture modified foods that we serve such as: condensed liquids and ground, diced, or puréed foods that allow them to take in the appropriate amount of nutrients for their specific diet to enhance their overall health; incorporated in our meal preperation and planning.
- Residents with weight Loss Issues: (Malnutrition) Malnutrition Is very common with the elderly and we make sure that every meal looks and smells tasty and we incorporate foods they enjoy. We create a welcoming atmosphere during meal times to make it a pleasant experience, by working with the physician, family and resident to develop the best approach to keep our residents healthy and thriving.
- Residents with Hypertension: (High Blood Pressure) All meal plans are develop with physician orders and are developed in the plan of care. Residents will be given foods with No-Added-Salt and who are restricted from eating foods with extra sodium because the fluid build-up of excess sodium can raise blood pressure and drastically effect your loved ones health.
- Residents with Parkinson’s Disease: Residents with Parkinson’s will be assisted during meal time to ensure that they enjoy it with rest of the residents. Their Primary Care Physician will instruct our staff if there is any special diet your loved one needs to follow and they advise us when utilizing our meal preperation and planning.
What other types of services are available?
Our Qualified Caregivers have the experience and compassion to provide Assistance With Daily Living Activities (ADL’s), such as:
- Assisting with morning and evening routines
- Bathing (showers, baths, sponge baths, bed baths)
- Restroom activities (toilet assistance, incontinence, accident monitoring)
- Personal hygiene/grooming (hair care, skin care, oral care, nail care)
- Dressing (clothing selection and assistance)
- Mobility (transfers, walking, range of motion exercises, light exercise)
Where do I receive personal care services?
Your loved one will receive “Live In” senior care at Blossom Valley Oasis LLC | Assisting Living Home and will receive 24 Hour Assistance with a caregiver who provides one on one care assistance and support.