in Pomona CA
in a loving home environment with compassionate caregivers.
In Pomona CA
restroom activities, incontinence care, grooming, personal hygiene, dressing and walking.
For the Elderly in Pomona CA
who are truly passionate about and committed to providing the highest quality of care
for your loved one.
An Affordable Senior Care Home or Independent Living Facility in Pomona
Residential Assisted Living Facility in Pomona CA
Need Directions? Find Us Below.
Our mission is to provide a secure and loving assisted living home. We pride ourselves on exceptional care to seniors who appreciate a healthy and safe environment, while still maintaining the need for an independent quality of life that they cherish.
– Dhylva Martinez De Metzler
Senior Care Is Easier Than Ever!
Let us care for your loved ones like family.
Click the Following Number to Call us directly
— 909-296-4469 —
You can also find our location and fill out our form with any questions you may have by clicking the tab below.
Why Choose Us?
- Blossom Valley Oasis LLC was Incorporated in 2016 and licensed in March of 2020. We are family owned and licensed for 6 ambulatory residents with 2 Hospice waivers.
- Our services include assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as Personal Hygiene; bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, and medication monitoring.
- We assist your loved one while transferring from one area to another by helping them stand up from a seated position and help them walk or use a wheel chair to get them in and out of bed safely and securely.
- When it is time to bathe, we get them into our open showers with safety rails, and into a comfortable and secure shower chair, keeping them clean every day.
- Blossom Valley Oasis staff assists with Toileting if your family member has trouble sitting or does not have the ability to wipe themselves properly.
- We monitor those who may not be mentally aware that they need to relieve themselves, as well as provide incontinence supplies to keep a hygienic residence and healthy loved one.
- Our Central Dining Program includes 3 Full Course meals a day keeping your family members likes and dislikes in mind and nutritional snacks in-between.
- We provide educational activities, exercise activities, Some Health Services and medication monitoring and or assistance.
- Our Home stays clean with housekeeping and maintenance and we include organized recreational activities keeping your loved ones interests in mind.
- Blossom Valley Oasis takes care of personal and or impersonal laundry services, and we arrange transportation to and from social services, meetings, appointments or religious activities.
- Our Wellness programs are tailored to your loved one and we monitor their physical and mental health daily with 24-hour supervision and security with Cameras throughout our Residence.
- Your family members nurse or primary care physician will come by weekly to check on their status and provide invaluable health related services and will be on call when needed.
- We truly treat your loved ones like they are a part of our family, because they are.
(covid restrictions limit inside tours at this time) *Our visiting hours are from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm for nursing staff and approved family members only*
Call us now to set up an outside tour! (909) 296-4469 or you can email us at: email@example.com and we’ll get back to you shortly to answer any questions you may have.
Read the Reviews and Testimonials about Blossom Valley Oasis LLC Below:
Join Our Community
Getting quality Home Care with BLOSSOM VALLEY OASIS is easier than ever. Let us treat your loved ones like family!